Boarding Your Pet
Fire Mountain Veterinary Hospital and Pet Hotel provides overnight accommodations for your dog or cat.
We want you to feel relaxed and comfortable leaving your loved one(s) in our care. We offer first rate, individualized care, at VERY affordable prices. Our facilities are completely indoor, air conditioned and heated. and you have the security in knowing that your pet will be under doctor observation in the event they need special care. Please take a look at our Boarding Form for additional information and pricing.
|Cats $28.99 / day||$6.00 for once a day|
|Dogs 1-24Lbs $32.99 / day||$8.00 for twice a day|
|Dogs 25-49lbs $34.99 / day||$10.00 for three times a day|
|Dogs 50-74lbs $36.99 / day||Injections are $5.00 per injection|
|Dogs 75-99lbs $38.99 / day|
|Dogs >100lb $40.99 / day|
- Boarding charges are per calendar day. Pets picked up within the first hour of business will not be charged for that day. We require prepayment for all boarding appointments.
- For your pets safety we require proof of vaccination performed by a licensed veterinarian. Required vaccinations for Dogs: DAPP, Lepto, Bordetella and Rabies. Cats: FVRCP and Rabies. Current fecals are required for all boarding pets.
- All animals must be examined by a licensed veterinarian within the last year. Pets who are 10 years and older must have been examined by doctor within 6 months and have had a geriatric blood test within the year. If they are not up to date on their vaccines or exam, we’d be happy to perform these during their stay.
- Dogs are walked outside 2-3 times a day. We provide food, water and bedding. You are welcome to bring your pets own food, bedding and toys, however we cannot guarantee that your pet will not damage these items or that that they will be returned.
- At the end of their stay you have the option of having them bathed. The charges range from $49.75 - $79.75, depending upon the pet’s size. Baths also include ear cleaning and a nail trim.
- We recommend that all animals be on flea and heartworm prevention. If fleas are observed on your pet at any time during their stay, they will receive a flea treatment which costs $28.95.